Sunday, April 24, 2011

Duran Duran (Part Two) at the Hard Rock Cafe

After a WEEK of non-stop calling and Facebook Trivia, I finally won tickets to the exclusive acoustic performance at the Hard Rock Cafe on April 21st.  It was getting pretty bad....the DJ's were rooting for me, they were recognizing my voice when I called, putting me on the radio and when I finally got through as number 10, the DJ said, "we are SO happy it is you!".  Then, the day of the show, one of them recognized me standing in line and introduced me to the rest of the staff.  It was quite funny, but sweet.  They were wonderful!

So, this show was for 100 people and was held in the Hard Rock Cafe Lounge.  They played three songs and did a Q and A session.  It was so relaxed and easy going.  I loved it!  Al even got to talk to John Taylor in the bathroom!  


 Having some lunch and waiting for the show to start..

 My Facbook Friend, Tanya, showing John her scrapbook.  

 Answering some questions.  




 John leaving the Hard Rock.

 Some of the wonderful people we met!

Thank you to: Mix 100, Mark Andrew, Geronimo, TJ and Genine for this great opportunity!

No comments: