We found out on Thursday that Chase got a spot in the Douglas County Preschool. I know to many of you it seems strange to be so excited, but the DC Preschool system is done on a lottery system and usually has a waiting list. We lucked out and got the school, days and time we were hoping for. This is great for Chase because he will have a Speech Pathologist right in his classroom. She will not specifically do therapy with him, but will be there to help him out. He will continue to do Speech Therapy two days a week and then be in Preschool for two days.
1 comment:
I posted a Google Alert, "Denoo" and many Denoo's from around the world showed up. I usually ask if we have common ancestors and a few responded with enough information to realize that almost all Denoo's can find ways they are related.
Do you have a family genealogist? Or can you identify earlier generations of your Denoo line?
I live in Spokane, WA. am a little old lady who likes to garden, gourmet cook, and dote on my family.
My son lives in Littleton, CO, and I sent him your blog ... hopefully you will something in common with his family.
Thanks so much for sharing your family with me these several years. Joan1
Post a Comment