For those of you who did not know, we are headed back to Wisconsin! Al has accepted a lateral move to be the Area Manager for the Upper Midwest/Minneapolis area. We are looking at a small town on the western side of Wisconsin. Close enough to Minneapolis, but back in our "second home" state. Once we got the news, things started to move quickly. Our house will be officially listed today and the staging team will be here to get it set for market. We will be taking a quick home finding trip to Wisconsin in the next few weeks. And, Al will be busy traveling to trainings and meeting his new staff.
We are not sure when the move will happen since that will depend on how soon the house sells. Hopefully, it will go quickly. It is not that I want to leave this area right away, but I do not enjoy showings!
It is a good thing everything is going fast and I have been so busy. Although, I am extremely happy to be moving closer to home and am excited about this new adventure, I will be sad to leave our house here, our wonderful friends and this beautiful state. I was quite hesitant to move out here four years ago, but I am glad we decided to do it. I will never regret our time in Colorado and the people we met.
No comments:
Post a Comment