The plan was we were going to go out for a birthday dinner. So we got the sitter and off we went. Part way through dinner, Al started saying he was not feeling good and felt terrible, but thought we should just go home after dinner. I was bummed that it would be an early night, but he is such a good actor and I felt so bad for him!! Well, we walked into the door and after a few moments, I rounded the corner and SURPRISE..all of
my friends were there!
I received some wonderful gifts: wine glass and bottle of wine, Swedish Massage and Pedi gift certificates, restaurant gift card and a beautiful set of frames. And, a great gift from Al and Chase (see below).
It was a wonderful night!!
The party people..and great friends!
Ozzie stealing everybody's beer!
Francie made me some Cherry Chip cakes!!
Jill and Heather enjoying the jello shots!
Maranda, Jerry and CJ.
Wonderful ladies and wonderful friends!!
And..the guys!
My gift from Allen and Chase! Chase painted the beautiful mug himself.








No comments:
Post a Comment