Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where does the time go?

As I was sitting here tonight updating the Blog, I decided to look back at the first post I put on here.  I can't believe that it was in October of 2007!  Then, I started going through them and realizing how much Chase has changed.  I know he has...don't get me wrong, but when you see it on a daily basis it just never really HITS me like it did tonight.

I am so happy I started this Blog to keep our friends and family up to date on what we have going on out here in Colorado.  When we moved out here, my intention was to be back "home" in a couple of years and we are now going on three years living here.  I am happy we did come out here.  We have met some wonderful people, I have made great friends and as a family we have had some terrific experiences and made memories that we will cherish forever.  But, I really do miss my family back home and as I look through these pictures, I realize how much of Chase's life they have missed and it breaks my heart.  I am glad I have been able to keep you involved in some way.

It is hard to believe that I registered that little boy, who was only two years old when we moved here, for Kindergarten last week.  He has grown up to be such a loving and sweet boy and he misses all of his gramma and grampas...aunts and uncles...and all of our friends very much!  As do we!!

I hope you enjoy the few pictures of Chase below.  It shows how much of a big boy he has turned into since moving here.





 

April 2007 (I am three today!)





July 2007





February 2008





April 2008 (Chase and Jacob at Coors)





June 2008





August 2008 (His first year of Preschool)





April 2009 (Rocky Mountain National Park)





April 2009 (Chase's 4th Birthday)





August 2009 (first day of Preschool)





August 2009 (his new bike)





November 2009


Time sure does fly!!

No comments: