Today was Chase's class party and the theme was "Reindeer"! It was a good choice since they have been studying reindeer for the last month. Chase has learned (and he will tell you), that reindeer "clear away the snow so they can dig for food".
I am so happy that I get to help out with these parties. I have so much fun and it is more time I get to spend with my little guy!
The kids made a reindeer ornament, reindeer food and did a reindeer dash! Then, they had a nice snack. It was such a fun time!!
Our little Reindeer. This was right after they did a Reindeer Parade through the school.
The class patiently waiting for the festivities to start!
Mrs. LeDuc and her Reindeer Herd.
Chase and his friend, Grace, after they did the Reindeer Dash.
Making a special ornament for the tree.
Snack time! (Notice our boy surrounded by girls)






No comments:
Post a Comment