Chase woke us up on Christmas Eve morning by yelling, "Momma! It's Christmas Eve!!!!! Santa is coming tonight!". He had a busy day/night. Check it out:
I cleaned my room to make space for all the new toys I will be getting!
It's Christmas Eve!
Ozzie relaxing by the tree.
Chase tracking Santa on NORAD.
Talking to a NORAD Santa Tracker (yes, an actual person) to find out when Santa will be here.
His letter from Santa he got today!
Sprinkling the Reindeer Food on the grass.
Chase's new robe from momma and daddy.
Opening presents from Great Grandma Leppanen. Yay...a Red Rover game!
Trying out his new game.
Ozzie keeping an eye on Santa's cookies.
The cookies are all set and now it is time to go to bed.
After a day of tracking Santa online, Chase decided he should go to bed when Santa was in South America. He fell asleep by 8:30 pm and unfortunately, missed seeing Santa come into the United States. I guess all of the excitement got to him.












No comments:
Post a Comment