Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Santa Express!

I have been waiting since October for this night!  It was finally time to surprise Chase with his ride on the "Santa Express".  I have to say, I am glad he pretty much believes the stuff we say.  He was wondering why we were putting his pajamas on while it was still light out and we told him we were going to a restaurant where kids could wear their pj's.  When we arrived at the depot, he saw the train and asked if we could go on it.  When daddy showed him the tickets and told him where the train actually went...he was pretty happy!!!  Enjoy the pictures...it tells the story better than I could ever tell it.

Sitting in front of an old engine while we waited to board the train. 

 The Santa Express!

 All Aboard!

 Daddy and Chase waiting to eat dinner.

 Coloring a picture for Santa.

 Meeting our Eastbound Engineer.

 Mommy and Chase

 It's hot chocolate and cookie time!

 The conductor punching Chase's ticket.

 We are at the North Pole!

 Chase saying hi to Santa.

 The Santa Express all lit up and reflecting in the Arkansas River.

 Patiently waiting for Santa to come and talk to him.

 Finally, it's my turn!  I want a Big Foot for Christmas!

 Santa giving Chase his special Jingle Bell.

 He just loves his bell!

 Such a happy boy and a wonderful memory!

 It's Christmas carol time!

 Passing by the North Pole again on the way back to the station.

 Time for the elves to read us a story. 

No comments: